tonguing

So instead of piercing my lip or nose I pierced my tongue instead! This was after 10 minutes of careful consideration haha. I felt that the nose thing might not suit me and it could be quite gay and since I've got school, piercing my lip is wayyy out of the question.
I have to say it was $60 well spent. I think it looks great and I love it. I went back to where I got my lip done, exotic tattoos, the piercer there is friendly and I love the way my lip turned out so why change piercers right. After filling in a declaration form and choosing my stud (they had black,gold,silver,dark/light blue and this multicolored one), I was ready to be pierced! First I rinsed my mouth and all that then he clamped down on my tongue with forceps, some people pierce without the forceps but I guess it makes the aiming easier, however I think adds to the pain. Then I was told to hold some tissue beneath my mouth in case my saliva dripped down. He then took the hollow needle and pierced through, usually it's from the bottom to top but mine was the other way. The whole thing took less than 5 minutes including the screwing in of the balls. It wasn't really painful, it stung more than my lip though. My tongue looked weird after that, kind of twisted. then I got some slurpee from the 711 downstairs to ease the aching, the guy said it would help. It's been 2 days since and my tongue's swollen like to 1.5x. It takes about 2 weeks to heal which is quite fast. Right now I'm supposed to be eating soft food like porridge and yogurt, but I ate pasta for lunch haha. Quite boring to eat porridge everyday. And I talk funny now like short tongued. But it'll all go away so no worries. I recommend anyone who wants to pierce to do it, it's totally worth the little pain and funny speech.

1 Comments:
Man you're CRAZY! Why do u need so much holes on u??!!
Post a Comment
<< Home